Since 2010, I have been working as a professional kinesiologist with a focus on the brain. My clients benefit from my many years of experience and the well-balanced repertoire of methods I offer. The results are calmness and serenity.
- Born 1957
- Studied business administration in Münster, graduating in 1983.
- Until 1998 authorized signatory in a medium-sized company.
- Since 1993 training in kinesiology with continuous education with Renate Wennekes, Damme Dr. Charles Krebs, Hugo Tobar, Ian Stubbings and Alfred Schatz, Wayne Topping, Freiburg.
- After obtaining the Heilpraktikererlaubnis for psychotherapy, 1999, opened up a kinesiology practice with a focus on reflex integration and the special stress reduction and learning program according to Dr. Charles Krebs and Neuro-Energetic Kinesiology according to Hugo Tobar.
- Extension of the kinesiological offer by nutritional counseling (2000) according to TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) with the training of Barbara Temelie.
- I have been a member of the German Society for Applied Kinesiology, DGAK, since 2005.
- Since Nov. 2010 Professional Kinesiologist specializing in the brain.
If you think as you have always thought, you will act as you have always acted.
If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.
I have completed the following trainings:
- Since 1996 Brain-Gym Instructor
- Stress Release Instructor since 1999
- 1999 and 2000 Leap by Dr. Charles Krebs
- 2000 Seven Chi Keys by Richard Utt
- 2001 Five Houses by Richard Utt
- 2001 Centering by Richard Utt
- 2001 heart hologram by Richard Utt
- 2001 Biochemistry of the Psyche by Alfred Schatz
- 2001 Brainstem and Reflexes 1 by Hugo Tobar
- 2002 SIPS I-IV by Ian Stubbings
- 2002 Primitive Reflexes and the Brainstem 2 by Hugo Tobar
- 2003 Analog muscle testing according to Alan Sales
- Since 2003 Touch for Health Instructor
- 2004 SIPS V-VII by Ian Stubbings
- 2008 Integration of Dynamic and Postural Reflexes into the whole Body Movement System by Svetlana Masgutova
- 2008 Integration of birth reflexes by Svetlana Masgutova
- 2008 Neuroemotional Pathways 1-4 by Hugo Tobar
- 2009-2010 Brainholograms A, B, C, D
- 2009 Leap Environmental Factors by Dr. Charles Krebs
- 2009 Lifelong effects of prenatal and birth traumatization- Possibilities of treatment according to Dr. William Emerson.
- 2010 Brainstem and Reflexes 3 by Hugo Tobar
- 2011- 2013 Further training in Somatic Experiencing SE by Dr. Peter Levine
- 2011 Hormone Holograms 1+2 by Hugo Tobar
- 2011 Chakras Intensive by Hugo Tobar
- 2013 SIPS VIII by Ian Stubbings
- 2014 Structure and eye of Hugo Tobar
- 2015 SIPS and Reflexes by Ian Stubbings
- 2014-2016 Supervision and Training in the Treatment of PPN Trauma and Shock according to Dr. William Emerson.
- 2016 Nutrition holograms A, B, C by Hugo Tobar
- 2016 Digestion hologram by Hugo Tobar
- 2016 Eyes and ears holograms by Hugo Tobar
- 2016 Breathing hologram by Hugo Tobar
- 2016 Endocrinology by Hugo Tobar
- 2016 Immune System and Vaccination 1+2 by Hugo Tobar
- 2017 Burn Out Hologram by Hugo Tobar
- 2017 Leaky Gut Hologram by Hugo Tobar
- 2018 Traumas according to Irmtraud Große-Lindemann
- 2019 Training in Brainspotting according to Dr. David Grand
- Powerful! Reflexes shape life, published in 2012 by BoD-Verlag, Norderstedt
- Centering – reflex integration to solve physical posture problems, published May 2019 by Aurum Verlag, Kamphausen Media.
- Vulture neck and hollow back – centering to solve posture problems, published October 2019 by Aurum Verlag, Kamphausen Media.
- The muscle test in kinesiology by Bärbel Hölscher, published 2019 by Springer Verlag.
Own developed courses and trainings:
Development of the course “Powerful! BalanceHIRO®- Reflexes shape life”.
I teach this course since 2012 in Germany and Switzerland
From June 2020 I offer the following training:
BalanceHIRO® – Practitioner training with a focus on centering.
More information can be found on my website from April.